Meeting rooms for hire
Northern Design Centre (NDC) features two boardrooms and two small meeting rooms for hire, suited to host, for example, training events and board meetings.
Our meeting rooms have the latest technology to enable you to present, communicate and share your business. Meeting rooms can be hired by the hour or for a full day by NDC occupiers, virtual office clients or external organisations.
For all meeting room requests contact Victoria Owen by email email@example.com or call 0191 4998350.
Virtual Office and Lounge
Our Virtual Office and Lounge Services are designed for new and existing companies looking to establish a prestigious business address, whilst avoiding those traditional office costs and overheads.
Our Virtual Office Package provides you with:
- A prestigious business address
- Mail collection and forwarding
- Your own dedicated local business telephone number
- Call answering in your company name
- Redirection of calls anywhere with our 'Call Forward Feature'
- Message taking service
- Access to our break out areas, meeting* and conference rooms
- Administration services*
- Access to temporary office space*
*At a reduced rate and subject to availability
In addition to our Virtual Office Package we also provide a co-working facility. The Herman Miller Lounge offers a flexible working environment for new and existing companies. We'll provide you with access to our multi-zone studio, supply you with free coffee and connect you to our superfast business broadband. Our Unlimited Access package also includes all the benefits of the Virtual Office package.
Users of the Herman Miller Lounge can also access the Entertainment Lounge, with contemporary furniture, a gaming zone with games consoles, and a TV zone with 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player. The Entertainment lounge is a place to inspire, relax or mingle and provides the opportunity to "get away from it all" without having to leave the building.
|Virtual Office Only V100||£100.00 (+ VAT)|
|Virtual Office and Unlimited Lounge Access |
Unlimited co-working access, plus all the benefits of the Virtual Office package.
|Day Lounge Access |
Co-working access for one day, as and when required
Design Network North
Northern Design Centre is home to Design Network North, established to increase the profile and use of design in North East businesses leading to growth in businesses, jobs and the regional economy.
There are approximately 500 members from all areas of manufacturing and design and range from sole traders to multinationals.
The main roles of the Design Network North team are to
- support the network, offering advice and guidance to members and organising regular events
- encourage collaboration, and help companies to work together more effectively
- assist companies to design better products through design reviews, design workshops and help with funding, IP etc
- facilitate sharing of knowledge from universities, design institutes and global experts in design
- raise the profile of the region, the network and it's members
For more information, visit www.designnetworknorth.org